Buy Top Bottom EA (Source Code MQ4)

Discussion in 'Source Code (MQ4) - (MQ5)' started by Dron, 1 March 2024.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
800.00 USD
Participants':
9 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
Settlement fee for participation:
53 USD
  1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

#1 Dron, 1 March 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: 17 March 2024
    TopBottomEA (Source Code MQ4)

topbottomea-logo-200x200-1015.png

TopBottomEA's advantage: the first support for small capital work EA, real trading for more than 4 years; this EA based on volatility adaptive mechanism, only one single at a time, each single with a stop-loss, an average of about 4 orders per day, holding a single length of 12 hours or so, with a limit of $ 20 principal challenge backtesting ran through more than 10 years.
    Every interval of three days to increase the price of $ 100, the price process: 998 --> 1098 --> 1198...... Up to the target price of $ 4999 until, after the purchase, EA work period, you can and our real observation account trading record comparison.
    Please contact us if you encounter installation and EA backtesting problems; you can get a free "Band trend indicator" indicator after 8 days of purchase.

Challenge Minimum Funds Real Account: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1575208?source=External

Screenshot_193.jpg
    • Support currency: GBPCAD, EURSGD,GBPCHF, other varieties will be added one after another, we aim to make money, only choose the best, the currency is not more in the fine, so that the income is more stable.
    • Support cycle: M1 chart
    • Recommended platforms: icmarkets platform original spread account, fpmarkets platform raw spread account, exness platform zero-point account. In order to gain more and unified effect, it is best to use the icmarkets platform, so that it is convenient to compare with our real observation account trading records.
    • Position recommendations: for the retracement of sensitive friends recommended 1000 position of three coins were hung 0.03 lots; for the retracement of insensitive friends, it is recommended that 1000 position of three coins were hung 0.05 lots.
    • How to use: Load into GBPCAD and EURSGD and GBPCHF, 1M charts respectively, no need to adjust any parameters, just follow the position recommendations to adjust the lot size.
    topbottomea-screen-1866.png

topbottomea-screen-6838.png topbottomea-screen-7091.png topbottomea-screen-9407.png

Risk warning: Please use the EA strictly in accordance with the recommendations and suggestions listed above. If you change the currency pair or do not adjust your position lot size as recommended, you do so at your own risk.
    The erection of the correct use of EA mentality and philosophy:
    1, whether there is a single by the market decision, maybe a day a single are not, maybe a day top a few days of single volume, the greater the market the more single volume.
    2, a perfect EA curve is often up and down fluctuating back and forth to grow up. Only Martin class strategy curve is straight, but at any time will return to zero.
    3, do not trade with a quick success mentality, a good EA is not every day a profit, each EA has its specific most suitable market, in 80% of the unsuitable market may be a flat profit and loss or a small profit, in 20% of the suitable market may be a fast pull-up profit, can not tolerate 80% of the ordeal, there is no 20% fast pull-up gains.
    4, in the spirit of sound investment mentality, under the premise of sound, the pursuit of reasonable long-term stable returns; against relying on luck, no stop-loss, dead carry, etc., behind the lurking huge risks; stop-loss for profit, in the constant stop-loss and stop gain in the boom of stable long-term gains.
    5, manual manipulation requires a mindset, the use of EA also requires a good mindset, the use of EA is like planting vegetables, the more frequent attention the more growth is missing, because you are slowly experiencing this time process, always think too slow. When you do not care when you do not know the growth is very high, please erect the right investment mindset, do not be impatient.
    6, slow = fast: is when the EA framework in 【once only a single, strict stop loss】 constraints, can stabilize the growth, it means that the risk is controllable, that is, slow is equal to fast.
    7, fast = burst: is when the EA framework in [no stop loss, dead carry single] under the loose conditions, it means that the risk is uncontrollable, that is, fast is equal to burst.

Parameter description:
    Lost // lot size of opened trades on signal
    Compoundinterestswitch // The compound interest switch, by default, is off.
    Risk // Compound interest position value, the higher the number the larger the position.
    ParameterSwitching //false state is an automatic parameter, true state is an adjustable parameter (the parameters controlled by the switch are: Volatility, StopLoss, Profit)
    Volatility //volatility parameter, the larger the parameter the lower the volume of orders
    StopLoss // Stop Loss parameter
    Profit // stop loss parameter
    Pointdifferencelimit // spread parameter, does not work when the platform spread exceeds it
    Displayswitch // data panel switch, default is off
    Magic //Grinding Art No.
    CommentName //Comment parameter, you can name it as you like

Source Code MQ4

2. xmem2010

xmem2010 Active Member

comeon guy there is 0 chance to get it - either we can get it down to 5 participant (keeping cost up to 100-150$ or this forum will never allow to buy this - there is just NO 40 people earning from markets here to pay 40$ and even if we by any miracle find participants half of them will not pay)

NightOwl likes this.
  3. xmem2010

xmem2010 Active Member

I cannot find 12 people for 7$ each for EA doing 300% in 18 months and you want 44$ from 40 people ? ha ha - good joke

4. cutelake123321

cutelake123321 New Member

5. hayyat

hayyat Active Member

$1700 from reseller? why not just send the EA to decoder for $500? much cheaper and genuine

6. Patimus

Patimus Active Member

@GOODMEN
    We have the EA without dll. Can you pls clarify if it is possible?

7. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

yes
    It's an expensive job.

8. Patimus

Patimus Active Member

So it will cost about 1700$, too?

9. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

yes

10. MoFX

MoFX New Member

i am in. i would also pay more 100-200 dollars to get this filled faster

11. Lmfx1

Lmfx1 New Member

in and i would also pay more!

12. Lmfx1

Lmfx1 New Member

Yeah i would be cool with paying 100-200 $

13. welwel

welwel New Member

Interested, I'm in.

14. welwel

welwel New Member

You should less the participants to speed up.

15. welwel

welwel New Member

#15 welwel, 15 March 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 March 2024
    I've cracked the source code and it's pretty expensive, now there are 10 participants except me, I can share the source code for $70 each persen, amount is $700, I can get some money back and the participants can get source code earlier, is that a good idea? I'm not sure if this is allowed in this forum, if it's not than just ignore. If it's ok reply or send me.

16. Joerg

Joerg New Member

I am in. Hope we get this great MQ4.

17. MoFX

MoFX New Member

#17 MoFX, 16 March 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 March 2024
    I would be ok with it. Sounds good!

welwel likes this.
  18. welwel

welwel New Member

Waiting for the organizer to reply, I can prove the authenticity of the source code:) $700 is enough no matter how many participants we have.

19. Patimus

Patimus Active Member

Version 1.31?

20. Machiine2

Machiine2 New Member

we need to get this faster, probably the best ea on mql5 !!!

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!